Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged from h[i]k[A]R[i]© ☂[x]O[x]O☂

Nukilan bB sYasYa pada 2:29:00 AM
Tagged ini ku terima dr Th[i]k[A]R[i]© ☂[x]O[x]O☂

* Jawab pertanyaan di bawah dengan gambar dr Google

1/ The Age of My Next Birthday


2/ A Place(or places) I'd Like To Travel

PARIS!!



3/ A Favourite Place


CHANTEKNYE!huhuhu



4/ A Favourite Food

Sedapnye!


5/ Favourite Things

I got this pinky teddy bear already ~_~




I also got this K770i already but in orange color ~_~



This one i xdapat lagi..Sape mau blikan? :P


6/ A Favourite Color

PINK!



7/ Where I Was Born

My home! ~_~




8/ A City I've Lived In

Kluang City


9/ A Nickname I Have

syasya

Fokus pada nama syasya only k..Susah oo mau crk name syasya ni.. :(

10/ College Major

Computer Science



11/ Hobby

Makan!



12/ Bad Habit

Kuat tido!




13/ Name of My Love

Family


Friends




14/ Wishlist

Happy Life



House


Car


15/ Tag 7 People

1--> ochie
2--> chocolate ice
3--> rie
4-->siputuda
5--> Capo Grande
6--> dark angel
7--> sheisme8


p/s: sowie for using all da pictures..i just got da pictures from da google just like da question ~_~:girl_5:

4 kumen on "Tagged from h[i]k[A]R[i]© ☂[x]O[x]O☂"

Ochie~(^_^)v~ on February 1, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

ayya.. ni nak babab ni ... hahaha..
yer cayunk ku .. makasey ngeatg ochie.. nanti ochie buat k..

MisZ PinKy on February 1, 2009 at 1:49 AM said...

pink! pink! pink!

;p

bB sYasYa on February 1, 2009 at 5:25 PM said...

mesti bt k ochie!
hehehehe

i like PINK!

is on February 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM said...

gigih nyer.. :0

 

Empty Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez