Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged from [x]O[x]O

Nukilan bB sYasYa pada 1:53:00 PM
1st TAG

Rules:
You have to list 7 weird things about yourself.
Post it in your blog.
Tag at least 7 people(list their name) and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them

7 Fakta Tentang Saya
-->female
-->da 2nd from 4siblings
-->become a worker...
-->pink addicted
-->skinny
-->friendly
-->love fast food a lot!

7 Perkara Yang Menakutkan Saya Di Dunia
-->ALLAH swt
-->die
-->myself
-->my sin
-->being alone
-->insect
-->my feeling

7 Lagu Buat Masa Sekarang
-->Cari pacar lagi - ST12
-->Just dance - Lady Gaga
-->Right NOw - Akon @ Deluna
-->Bila rasaku ini rasamu - Kerispatih
-->Tak bisa memilih - 6th sense
-->Lucky - Jason Mraz Colbie Caillat
-->Disturbia - Rihanna

7 Perkara Amat Bernilai
-->my religion
-->my family
-->my love
-->my frens
-->my property@stuff
-->my honour
-->my self

7 Pertama Kali Dalam Hidup Saya
-->start eating n drinking : 23 March 1988
-->skewl : 1994
-->fall in love : 2001
-->making Friendster : 2004
-->making blog : 2008
-->overnite in KL : new year 2009
-->ice skating : yesterday..hehehe 2009


7 Perkataan Selalu Di Sebut
-->bismillah
-->alhamdulillah
-->hye dear@babe@dude
-->ops..sowie
-->sengal!
-->hampeh jek
-->laparnye..ngee ~_~


2nd TAG

[1] Are You Single..?
Not really

[2] Are You Happy About That..?
Yes, very hepi coz i'm very "free"

[3] Are You Bored..?
Lil Bit..Just alone rite now..

[4] Are You Sad..?
Sad?Lil bit..im crying yesterday

[5] Are You A Queen/King Control..?
Lil bit maybe..hahahha

[6] Are You Plastic..?
Plastic?Of course not!

[7] Are You Cool..?
Yes ~_~

[8] Are You Chinese..?
No,i'm malay

[9] Who Are You..?
Who Am I??Just being myself

[Ten Facts]
i, Initials : N
ii, Nicknames : Syasya
iii, Birthplace : Kluang,Johor
iv, Hair Color : Dark Brown + Black
v, Age : 21 (Coming soonnn...)
vi, Eye Color : Black
vii, Birthday : 23 March
viii, Mood : Tired
ix, Favourite Color : Pink
x, Right/Left Handed : Right

[Ten Preference In A Relationship]
i, Smile or Eyes : Smile
ii, Light or Dark Hair :Dark Hair
iii, Hugs or Kisses : Kisses
iv, Intelligence or attraction : Intelligence..Both maybe
v, Hook-up or Relationship : Relationship
vi, Trust or Love : Love..Both maybe...
vii, Long Distance or Close : Long Distance but im wanna close too
viii, Call or Text : Call..SImple!
ix, Older or Younger : Older..more maturate than me
x, Looks or Personality : Personality

[Ten Last]
i, Last Phone Call You Made
My dearie

ii, Last Phone Call You Received
My dearie but its just be missed call..i never pick up...

iii, Last Person/People You Hang Out With
My sis n "Cik Kiki"

iv, Last Person to Text You
My sis

v, Last Person You Tickled
My frens ~_~

vi, Last Person You Danced With
My sis..at ice skating.hahahha..

vii, Last Person You Hugged
My dearie

viii, Last Person You Ate With
Kak Hani n Dayah

ix, Last Person You Sat In The Car With
My sis n "Cik Kiki"

x, Last Person You Kissed
My dad..Kiss on hand



I'm Going To Tag de Cute Gurl n Hencem Boy
Rie
Misz Pinky
Bebey
Is
Dark Angel
Siput Uda
Aryn

8 kumen on "Tagged from [x]O[x]O"

MisZ PinKy on February 24, 2009 at 2:41 PM said...

hukhuk..

kne tag yee..

baekla!

bB sYasYa on February 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

heheh
ye sis ~_~

♡ Eibu June's ♡ on February 24, 2009 at 5:00 PM said...

salam bb syasya...
ibu dah jwb tag yg syasya bg dlu tu..
sudi2 komen ye!!!
Kluang kat ane yek???
sowi tye lagi lupalah....
ibu kat tmn makmur...

bB sYasYa on February 24, 2009 at 5:57 PM said...

syasya kat tmn intan ~_~

dark angel on February 24, 2009 at 7:23 PM said...

arkkk larikkk..hehehe

bB sYasYa on February 25, 2009 at 8:49 AM said...

mane leh lari..bt ye tag tue ~_~

Rie Zarchry on February 26, 2009 at 4:28 PM said...

ark...kne tagged lg..huk2

bB sYasYa on February 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

bt ye tagged tue

 

Empty Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez