Monday, June 29, 2009

Your Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson

Nukilan bB sYasYa pada 4:35:00 PM
"You Are Not Alone"
Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone
'Lone, 'loneWhy, 'lone
Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there
You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not
I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone...

12 kumen on "Your Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson"

me on June 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

baru pas tgk clip video kat tv td..

wid on June 30, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

minggu nie layan lagu michael jer..
lagu nie best n leh layanzzz

bB sYasYa on June 30, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

yup2...lagu ni mmg best..i like!

Capo Grande on July 1, 2009 at 8:42 AM said...

i'm so alone.....help me...

slay86 on July 1, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

adeh..pengetahuanku tentang lagu2 michael jackson ni sgt la ceteknyer..huhuhuhu..

bB sYasYa on July 1, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

to capo-->r u alone?crk la partner..hehehe

tp slay86-->sy pun sgt cetek ttg lagu MJ ni..tp lagu ni mmg best!

ARYN on July 1, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

lagu ne best kan :)

bB sYasYa on July 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM said...

betul3...^_^

dark angel on July 2, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

u r not alone..tau

bB sYasYa on July 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM said...

yes..i know ^_^

Capo Grande on July 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM said...

i tgh cari sleeping partner...berminat x???

bB sYasYa on July 7, 2009 at 8:52 AM said...

tidak!huhuhu

 

Empty Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez